Children stay engaged through an exciting Superhero narrative that make Sonical.ly more than a music class, but a true interactive experience.
Story Synopsis: Story Synopsis: Dr. Sylento and his underlings are on their way to Sing City, to capture kids and take them to the Island of Silence to work hard labor and never have fun again. Dr. Sylento’s ultimate goal is to destroy all sound and music forever. It is up to Captain Wavy and the Sonic Boom Squad to teach the kids music (sound, rhythm, melody, lyrics), as it is the only way to defend against their advances.
By the end of the course, students will be expected to be able, at a minimum, to do the following:
· Understand the basic elements of sound
· Understand the basic elements of rhythm
· Understand the basic elements of melody
· Understand the basic elements of lyrics
· Understand how to produce a song
· How to use our feelings and thoughts as tools for creative outcomes
· How to appreciate music and art
· How to overcome adversity
· How to stay motivated through focus
· How to apply the basic fundamentals of commerce & financial literacy (Children earn participation dollars in class. They participate in counting, making deposits and withdrawals at the Sonical.ly bank. At the end of the program, they can also purchase items at the Sonical.ly Market with that money earned.)
· Basic understanding of music composition software
· Basic understanding of the process of sound recording
· Basic understanding of music performance
· Basic understanding of commerce and financial literacy
· Increased Self Esteem
· Increased Self Respect
· Increased Social Literacy
· Increased Resilience
For More Information Call 8341-0509
Join in, get tickets now!